Our expertise & love for Champagne Wines are at the service of the success of your event, reception & meals.
We sublimate your celebrations with unique & sparkling Fine Food & Champagne Wine Pairings experiences that your guests will definitely remember.
We listen to your needs to suggest you the cuvées the more harmoniously paired with your menus, dishes & occasions, among the 7 multi-awarded cuvées of our partner, the House of Prestige des Sacres Champagne.
The wine from this vineyard was served during the celebrations of the coronation of King of France’s in Reims. Champagne wine from this prestigious vineyard was thus enjoyed by the King of France & his guests.
Taste for excellence & French legacy shared by the houses Prestige des Sacres & Rêve makes their partnership strong & natural.
The essence of Prestige des Sacres Champagne wine is inextricably intertwined with the History of France. Indeed, it was in Reims, the very heart of the Champagne Appellation area, that no fewer than 33 Kings of France were crowned.
The Champagne wines served for the celebrations of the coronation of King of France’s in Reims were partly originated from the vineyard of the Prestige des Sacres House. The Champagne wine from this prestigious vineyard was thus enjoyed by the King of France & his guests.
In homage to the origin of their vines and their rich history, the winegrowers have chosen the name PRESTIGE DES SACRES for their Champagne, and a packaging design using royal colours and symbols.
The 115-hectare vineyard on the western slopes of the Montagne de Reims is made up of 40 different crus, 5 of which are classified as Premier Cru (Vrigny, Pargny-les-Reims, Coulommes-la-Montagne, Sacy & Chamery).
The vines benefit from 4 different terroir typicities, which offer them an impressive diversity crucial for the quality of the blends.
PRESTIGE DES SACRES Champagne is testimony to the excellence of its terroir, the work and dedication of winegrowers and the expertise of the cellar master. Quality of its Champagnes is due, in part, to the diversity of the grapes, which are fully mastered and carefully monitored.
– Winegrowers inspired by the values of sharing and mutual assistance driven by a sense of humanity and passed on from generation to generation.
– Integrated winemaking that respects nature and the terroir. Tending the vines every day to obtain the very finest grapes.
– Meticulous selection to retain only the very best and thus ensure the constant quality of the blends.
– The expertise of the Cellar Master who enhances the grapes using winemaking methods that respect the Champagne region’s traditions whilst being attentive to each individual wine.
– Cuvées crafted from the three Champagne grape varieties grown exclusively on vineyard of the House, offering delicacy, fruitiness, elegance and freshness.
– Aged in the cellars for longer than Champagne AOC requirements and with additional ageing for several months after disgorging to give cuvées that are matured to perfection.
– The fundamental values of the House are passion, heritage, respect for nature, the desire to work together and sharing.